Vegan and Vegetarian
Vegan or Vegetarian - What’s the difference?
Vegetarians do not eat meat, including poultry or fish, but they do eat animal products such as eggs, cheese, and honey. Vegans eat no animal products at all, which means no eggs, no dairy and nothing that uses any part of an animal (gelatin for example).
Whether you’re eating plant-based for health or ethical reasons, or simply want more vegetables in your life (which is a great idea for nutrient density and gut health), our Vegan and Vegetarian kits have you covered.
FitChef EatClean Range only uses nature’s ingredients. With our EatClean Ethos, you won’t find man-made chemical preservatives, colourants, additives, or other highly refined ingredients in our strictest EatClean Range. Most importantly, we don’t add sugars, whether artificial or concentrated. We use nature’s whole-food ingredients so that our meals are, generally, low-carb and high in fibre. Our meat is sourced from grass-fed/free-range farms and is free of routine antibiotics and growth hormones. We’re dedicated to the vegetarian & vegan movements and the trend is growing.
Why does FitChef food make all the difference?
- Firstly, ingredient choice is critical, and we’re obsessed with real food ingredients! Look at our ingredient labels, we’re immensely proud of this achievement.
- Secondly, our food doesn’t have fake, refined, and chemical additives; we stick to our #EatClean ethos.
- Thirdly, if you had good food, you would eat it! We’re making healthy food more convenient than junk by supplying packages and Recurring Orders.
Our “Best Results” package is our most popular option and provides everything needed for your journey including 3 meals & 2 smoothies/day/6-days/week. However, we have many other variations available.
* See the phenomenal results from a Dietitian-managed group trial.
(Before and after body measurements, weight, and blood test). See the INFO detail in kits.
PACKAGE VARIATIONS FOR LIFESTYLE AND BUDGET:
- BEST RESULTS: Everything you need! 3 meals + 2 smoothie/day/6-days/week. This is the most popular package, so if you aren’t sure where to start then this is a great choice!
- BUDGET: Same great FitChef products minus Breakfast. 2 meals + 1 smoothie/day/6-days/week, a great choice if you have a healthy breakfast routine or prefer to skip a meal.
- 1 MEAL PER DAY: Great for lunch or dinner
- VEGAN KIT : (3 meals + 1 smoothie)/day/5-days/week for 2 weeks
We deliver to work or home in most major cities around South Africa or choose to collect from our Johannesburg or Cape Town offices. Allow 2 - 4 working days after order is completed or 4 - 8 working days for outlying areas.
If you don't have enough freezer space (we suggest 1 shelf/week) then we do offer split delivery on larger kits/packages in Gauteng and Cape Town and surrounds. Receive half your order to get started, and the second half on the next convenient date. Alternatively, you can choose your own meals and place an Own Selection order to suit your budget and/or space availability.
If you have special or personalised requirements (no pasta/ gluten, no beef, no dairy etc), you can ask for changes to be made to your kit by using the delivery notes found on checkout and we will endeavour to make the necessary meal exchanges. Please note that the exchanges will be of similar nutritional and monetary values.
Sign up for a recurring order and save! We offer great discounts to our loyalty club customers.