FitChef Family meals, on their own or rounded out with roasted vegetables (from our Vegetable aisle) or a beautiful fresh salad, or warm bread (from our Bakery aisle), ensures your family mealtimes are the highlight of everyone’s day.
Sharing meals with loved ones offers more than just good nutrition, but a chance to bond, communicate and instil healthy, long-lasting food relationships.
FitChef only uses nature’s ingredients. You won’t find man-made chemical preservatives, colourants, additives, or other highly refined ingredients. Most importantly, we don’t add sugars, whether artificial or concentrated. We use nature’s whole-food ingredients so that our meals are, generally, low-carb and high in fibre. Our meat is sourced from grass-fed/free-range farms and is free of routine antibiotics and growth hormones.
Why does FitChef food make all the difference?
- Firstly, ingredient choice is critical, and we’re obsessed with real food ingredients! Look at our ingredient labels, we’re immensely proud of this achievement.
- Secondly, our food doesn’t have fake, refined, and chemical additives; we stick to our #EatClean ethos.
- Thirdly, if you had good food, you would eat it! We’re making healthy food more convenient than junk by supplying packages and Recurring Orders.
PACKAGE VARIATIONS FOR LIFESTYLE AND BUDGET:
- One-Stop-Shop Family Kit - Small
- One-Stop-Shop Family Kit - Medium
- One-Stop-Shop Family Kit - Big
- FitChef Family Package
We deliver to work or home in most major cities around South Africa or choose to collect from our Johannesburg or Cape Town offices. Allow 2 - 4 working days after order is completed or 4 - 8 working days for outlying areas.
If you don't have enough freezer space (we suggest 1 shelf/week) then we do offer split delivery on larger kits/packages in Gauteng and Cape Town and surrounds. Receive half your order to get started, and the second half on the next convenient date. Alternatively, you can choose your own meals and place an Own Selection order to suit your budget and/or space availability.
If you have special or personalised requirements (no pasta/ gluten, no beef, no dairy etc), you can ask for changes to be made to your kit by using the delivery notes found on checkout and we will endeavour to make the necessary meal exchanges. Please note that the exchanges will be of similar nutritional and monetary values.
Sign up for a recurring order and save! We offer great discounts to our loyalty club customers.