Start the day with a meal that is high in fibre from whole grains and protein from eggs, dairy or legumes. Adding heart-healthy fats like avocado or nuts will help keep you fuller for even longer. Make breakfast one less thing on your to-do list. FitChef is your one-stop shop for a range of healthy breakfast ideas.
In a large study of almost 400 000 participants, researchers showed fibre from cereal grains, on average, decreased the risk of death, from heart disease and cancer by 20%. Our Toasted Wheat Flakes serve up a hearty dose of fibre to start your morning. Top with milk or yoghurt, or use to make homemade bran muffins to serve with cheese.
- Keep it quick and easy. Once defrosted, serve Luxury Rolled Oats with Cranberries, Cashew and Apple Cinnamon, adding a bit of hot water for your preferred smoothness.
- Blend anti-oxidant rich frozen berries (from our Fruit Aisle) with yoghurt and/or milk to make an on-the-go smoothie. Add a sprinkle of FitChef nuts or trail mix for added crunch.
- Top a slice of our sourdough toast (from our bakery aisle) with cheese (from our dairy aisle), or if you’re going vegan add a spread of hummus or smashed avo (from our fruit aisle).
Why does FitChef food make all the difference?
- Firstly, ingredient choice is critical, we’re just more obsessed with real food ingredients than others (Please compare our ingredient labels, this wasn’t an easy achievement).
- Secondly, our food doesn’t have fake, refined and chemical additives (#EatClean).
- Thirdly, if you had good food you would eat it and we’ve made healthy food more convenient than junk by supplying packages and Recurring Orders.
Sign up for our recurring orders here: https://orders.fitchef.co.za/Recurring#recurring-cart